24-hour emergency locksmith
Approved Locksmith Services is a family-run, well-established, 24-hour emergency locksmith located in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. Serving local people, we work around the clock in order to ensure the security at your property is never compromised, and provide an array of locksmith and security solutions. Some of the most regular services we provide are listed below:
Boarding Up and Burglary Repairs • Tenant Management Services • Replacing Broken or Lost Keys • Resolving Home Lockouts • Repairing Locks • Changing Locks
In order to provide the highest quality services to our customers, we only employ locksmiths who are fully qualified and CRB checked. We also ensure that they have been both verified and vetted by the police, and are committed to extending a fast and professional locksmith service.
Reputable Locksmith Company in Hertfordshire and Surround
Active member of The Institute of Certified Locksmiths (ICL)
As part of this membership, we are bound to:
- Applying Non-Destructive Techniques Wherever Feasible
- Renewing or Replacing Healthy Locks That Were Drilled or Damaged During the Work. This Correlates to Residential and Commercial Customers, but Excludes Defective Locks and Safes, and Will Not Apply to Forced Entries Under Warrant or Repossession Jobs
- Continually Offering BS3621 Locks
- Offering Assistance from Trained and Vetted Members Who Carry Identification and Are Systematically Evaluated
- Offering Reasonable Prices That Are Quoted in Advance and Represent Good Value
- Completing Work That Is Completely Guaranteed and Receipted
Maintaining Quality Local Locksmith Services in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
As a result of our ICL membership, we are devoted to sustaining the high standard of work that our customers demand and deserve. This includes our emergency work, which is available 24 hours a day and offers a fast, reliable, and cost-effective service in your time of need. We stock an expansive range of locks, which means that we are capable of completing most jobs during the first visit following a response time of between 20 and 60 minutes.